Coding Competiton Workshop for Kids
“Everybody should learn to program a computer, because it teaches you how to think”– Steve Jobs, 1995
Programming and competitive programming are two different aspects of the same coin. Competitive programming urges a coder to constantly think about the problem they are trying to resolve.
There are two major aspects to prepare for competitive programming – speed and quick thinking.
This workshop will help aspiring participants to prepare better for any coding competitions.
Aspects our panel discussed –
- How to solve coding problems online?
- How code is evaluated automatically?
- Live example of problem-solving in different languages
- How to prepare for a coding competition?
- How will this help you in preparing for ZIO and IOI?