You can find the results here - https://www.codingal.com/competitions/codechamps/leaderboard/
A great way to improve coding skills is by participating in competitive programming and coding challenges.
Codingal, the #1 coding platform for kids in association with Maverik Ventures brings you CodeChamps. It's a free coding competition for students from Grade 9-12.
- You will get 10 problems to solve in 2 hours using either C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Each problem statement will have points associated with it.
- Points increase as problems get more difficult.
- The leaderboard will be updated in real-time and the student with the highest point will be the winner.
All submissions are evaluated by the online judge. The problems will be partially graded, which means, you will be awarded points for passing each test case. There are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Feel free to submit as many solutions you want, the best correct submission will be considered by the online judge.
Top 3 winners on the leaderboard will get Certificate of Recognition
Top 3 winners on the leaderboard will receive Codingal Merchandise
Top 3 winners will also receive scholarships on coding courses from Codingal
How to register for the competition?
- Click on the "Register Now" Button.
- Enter your phone number and verify it by filling in the OTP received.
- Complete the registration by filling in the below information in the form.
- Student's Name
- Mobile Number
- Parent's Name
- School Name
4. Tap on the "Register for competition" button.
How to enter the competition?
Once you have registered for the competition, you will see a "Start Now" button on the competition day, i.e. Saturday, Aug 21st, 11 AM. Tap on it and start solving the problems
You can find all the past coding problems in the below link. It is recommended to try solving the problems to understand how online judge works.
Terms & Conditions
If Codingal detects plagiarism, you will be disqualified and not be eligible to claim your prizes.